Alsace is renowned for its hearty meals and crisp white wines. The region is home to countless wine cellars, seemingly endless vineyards that ripen in Septembers and traditional farmhouses that sell their home-grown produce. With the region being so agricultural, it comes as no surprise that the dishes include a lot of locally sourced ingredients.
At les Pres D’Ondine, we offer both breakfast and dinner.
• Our breakfast buffet is open from 7.30am to 10.00am and boasts fresh pastries, breads, pancakes, cereals, jams, homegrown fresh fruit salad, and both cold meats and cheeses. Please note that the breakfast opens at 8am on Saturdays and Sundays and closes at 10.30am.
• Our Continental Breakfast is served at the table from 7.30am to 10.00am during the week and from 8.00am to 10.30am on weekends and bank holidays.
This includes a hot drink, a fresh juice, bread and 2 viennoirseries.
Our dinners start at 7.30pm.
• 4 course menu 38€ per/pers (all included)
Our unique menu includes a starter, a main, cheese and a desert as well as water, coffee and wine.
• 2 course menu 20€ per/pers (excluding drinks)
• 3 course menu 25€ per/pers (excluding drinks)
• Half Board stay: price of the room + 38€ per/pers (breakfast + 2 course menu, excluding drinks)
Booking is required 24hours ahead or in the morning for the evening meal.
Please note that our dinner service is closed on Wednesday and Sunday evenings.
If you find yourself peckish throughout the day, we also serve ‘planchettes’. Each ‘planchette’ is made up of a variety of charcuteries, cheeses and fresh bread. These are also a great addition to an aperitif.
• 12€ per/person
We have a fully stocked bar if you desire a cocktail, liquor or a digestif and we carry local organic wines , opened from 15h to 22h.